Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Self-Portraits

Self Portraits, in theory, scare me. In actuality, I have a lot of fun with them.

I feel as if I have two selfs - there are two different sides to me. I can be reserved, quiet and shy, but in other situations I will be outgoing and daring. When in cosplay, or "costume play" I can take on the role of another person or character. I can be "Missy." I like dressing up, being someone different in a place nobody knows me. I can take on another personality. 
I travel. I drive. I fall asleep. I travel far for what I want to do. I become determined and do something, if it's what I set out to do.

My place is behind a camera rather then in front of it. I will give direction, or have someone pose and shoot - which is why self portraits are scary.



























No comments:

Post a Comment